1. The tent is provided to the customer once accommodated no change will be done to shift the tent.
2. In the case of late check-out, you may have to pay extra money.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the tents.
4. In case of weather forecasting or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled but the team will try to provide you with the other best services.
5. The staff of Camp Max will give you proper guidance for the activities carried out. During any activity, if any minor injury takes place we will provide you with First aid kit.
6. The client’s participation is voluntary in any activity which he/she wants to perform, “Camp Max” is not responsible under any circumstances for injury, accidents or loss of personal property.
7. The conduct and behaviour of the client should not cause any harm to the other members. Strict actions will be taken against them by the Camp Max and they might ask to leave immediately. Under such circumstances, no refunding can be done.
1. A Guest is entitled to a refund of full amount of the booking, if he/she cancels the confirmed booking upto 4 days before the Date of Check-In (before 3 PM) after deduction of 12% Govt Taxes or as per the refund policy.
2. A Guest is entitled to a refund of 85% of the total amount, if he/she cancels the confirmed booking upto 3 days before the Date of Check-In (before 3 PM) after deduction of 12% Govt Taxes or as per the refund policy.
3. A Guest is entitled to a refund of 50% of the total amount, if he/she cancels the confirmed booking upto 2 days before the Date of Check-In (before 3 PM) after deduction of 12% Govt Taxes or as per the refund policy.
4. A Guest is entitled to a refund of 25% of the total amount, if he/she cancels the confirmed booking, before 3 PM, one day before the Date of Check-In after deduction of 12% Govt Taxes or as per the refund policy. No refund will be given for the booking which is cancelled after 3PM one day before the check-in date.
1. Cancellations done 72 hours prior to check-in, Guest can choose to avail 90% refund as per the refund policy OR opt to reschedule as per existing reschedule policy (without any extra charges). Cancellation requests will be accepted up to 72 hours prior to check-in time, bookings cancelled after this will be treated with regular cancellation and refund policy.
2. In case of booking is cancelled because of look-down imposed by local authorities or travel restrictions being introduced, guests can reschedule the booking within the date of 2 months post to the booking date, reschedule is subject to availability or alternatively the booking can be cancelled and the refund will be given after deducing 12% Govt. Taxes which may take 8-10 working days.
Please Note: Special Covid 19 Cancellation Policy is applicable against the production of latest Covid 19 RT PCR Positive Report
1. 100% refund will be given if the booking is cancelled by The Camp Max.
1. The Camp Max allows reschedule of the booking only upto 15 days before the Date of Check-In (before 1PM).
2. The Camp Max charges a 30% rescheduling charge+taxes.
3. If the tariff on the dates to which the booking is being rescheduled to, is higher than the tariffs of the original booking, the difference is payable by the guest with taxes and rescheduling charges.
4. Rescheduling charges is applicable every time the booking is being scheduled
1. All the refunds will be deposited in the bank account which takes upto 8-10 days from the date of cancellation.
2. Govt, taxes will be deducted from the refunds.